FAR Infrared Sauna VS Traditional Sauna, what is better ?
FAR Infrared Heaters were invented in Japan to improve the heat efficiency and to get the maximum of the sauna benefits as we can. This was done and still is by producing the same infrared heat that our bodies produce. Let me explain, we all know that we naturally generate infrared heat, just rub your two hand together, you will know what I mean, now imagine that, if we could find a way to amplify this heat, being the same heat frequency that of our bodies , that the result would have the advantage of curing the body naturally. This heat will penetrates the skin tissue beyond 4cm. It will react directly with any sore muscle and help the body cure itself safely.
The Traditional sauna does work in the same way, but you require more heat to achieve the same result, thus, costing more to operate and costing more to maintain. You do not need to suffer to get all the sauna benefits. A Far Infrared Sauna can warm you to a much greater depth, much more efficiently than a conventional sauna.
The Classic Traditional Sauna or steam sauna will heat the air and the body will need to absorb the heat from the surrounding air to get to a sweet. On the other hand, The new Carbon Wave 360 Fiber technology in more efficient and will only requires less than 20% of the surrounding air, leaving more than 80% of Infrared Energy to reach our bodies and provide that perfect sweat without pain.
A Far Infrared Sauna can warm you to a much greater depth, much more efficiently than a conventional sauna.
Infrared Saunas assist with and/or alleviate symptoms of the following:
- Pain Relief
- Weight Loss
- Increases Extensibility of Collagen Tissue
- Joint Stiffness
- Increases Blood Flow
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Detox the Body and find out more on the Sauna Benefits.
Far Infrared Saunas
Create your very own personal retreat today, with beautiful, hand-crafted Infrared Sauna starting at only $2,195. Our Factory Direct Pricing means we can bring the Sauna Benefits of a FAR infrared sauna to everyone and with models ranging from the popular 2 person Malibu to the luxurious 5 person Hollywood Sauna with seating up to 5 people.
We have an Infrared Sauna for almost any application.
The Truth About Infrared Saunas Revealed
Carbon based infrared saunas healthier, more efficient.
So, you're looking for a sauna. But which one? One guy tells you one thing, then you hear something completely different.
Who do you listen to? Well after reading this, you should have a pretty good idea of the facts about
FAR Infrared Saunas. READ MORE
WestCoast Saunas Canada